The coaching relationship uses a process of discovery, goal setting, and strategic actions. Throughout the coaching process, individuals are supported, encouraged, and stretched to new heights. Coaching creates an environment for individuals to become more aware, committed, and action-oriented in achieving important personal and professional goals.
Executive coaching helps:
- Identify and leverage strengths and recognize and improve weaknesses
- Sharpen strategic thinking skills
- Improve problem solving skills
- Develop and strengthen leadership skills
- Implement habits that create lasting behavior change
Executive coaching is very specific and focused on the individual's own needs for growth.
One client explained, "I hired Kim as a coach in the fall of 2011. My goal was to become a stronger and better leader at work. Kim didn't have all the magical answers, rather, she challenged me every meeting to go and find the answers and did it in a way that was motivating, encouraging and direct. I'm fortunate to have met Kim and strongly recommend her for anyone looking to grow as a person and as a leader."
Interested in learning more?